IS MAUTECH POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: MAUTECH POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OU | APPLY ON mautech.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, (mautech), is asking many questions about absu post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will mautech start selling their post utme registration form, Is mautech post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about mautech post utme registration portal. Most of Modibbo Adama University of Technology aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the mautech post utme registration date made the mautech aspirants to be searching online for mautech admission checking portal,mautech school fees, mautech admission 2021, mautech post graduate courses, mautech postgraduate school, mautech resumption date, MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out, Mautech,edu,ng | MAUTECH Latest News, then you can see that you are not the only one.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Mautech has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola post-UTME application platform will be opened for online registration from Friday 24th July – Monday 24th August, 2021.
MAUTECH Post Utme 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
MAUTECH POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2021/2022 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00for the Registration.
Full Registration Procedure;
- You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2021/2022 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- ATM Card Payment Option:
Log on to MAUTECH website again, select 2021/2022 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the Mautech Post UTME screening details for 2021/2022 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: MAUTECH POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON mautech.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our mautech aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks