Mtn Scholarship 2022
Mtn Scholarship 2022 award is here again. Selected participants from Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions get to receive funds as a means of rewarding Top performing students.
If you are looking to have Mtn’s tasty scholarship funds then here is the place for you. It is also important for you to know that the application has begun and will end by the 15th of August so hurry and get started.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR MTN SCHOLARSHIP?
Only 3rd-year students are eligible for Applications. All other levels are to be treated as void. Here are some qualities or criteria That’ll get you in for the scholarship
The scholarship is open to 300 level students from public Universities and colleges of education.
The minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) for any applicant from University is 3.50. I.e 2:1
Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma program (HND).
Direct entry-level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND program and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd year in a public University.
All applicants should be able to read and understand Basic English
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship
Currently in its 12th year, is open to eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology-related courses, in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education). 300 successful students are awarded scholarships worth N200, 000.00 annually till graduation if they maintain the required grades.
Eligibility For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
- Applicants Must Be Nigerian Students.
- Applicants Must Be Proficient In English Language.
- 3rd-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- Blind students studying any discipline in their 2nd and 3rd year, with a minimum CCPA of 2.5 or its equivalent, are open to apply for the SBSS.
- Applicants must be eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology related courses and blind students studying in Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education) across Nigeria.
How To Apply For MTN Scholarship 2021
Steps to apply for MTN Science & Technology Scholarship Scheme for this year are:
- Visit foundation.mtnonline.com
- Enter your first name, middle name, and surname
- Enter your date of birth and other personal information
- Enter your email, phone number, exam location in the next page
- Upload your passport (Max file size 4MB, allowed files .jpg, .png)
- Enter your UTME information
- Fill in other information and upload the necessary documents.
- Check your email for a confirmation
Courses Required 2021 For MTN Scholarship
Only applications from students studying one of the under-listed courses will be considered:
- Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Applied Physics
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering – Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Engineering Physics
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering and