Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise Application Form 2021/2022 (FREE)
Today we will be looking at this topic: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Exercise Application Form 2021/2022 (FREE).
This article will look at Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment.
Are you an Aspirant of Nigerian Air Force?
Are you asking for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise Application Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise Application Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Exercise Application Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Exercise has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Exercise.
How to partake in Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Exercise.
Furthermore date For Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Exercise Application Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment
This is to notify NAF aspirants that the Recruitment Exercise Application Form for 2021/2022 is out.
This is to inform the general public that the application for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Exercise 2021 has started.
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online.
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- The height needed must not be less than 1.66m tall (male) and not less than 1.63m tall (female).
- They must be medically and physically fit.
- Also they must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Aspirants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits, including Maths and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be btw 18 and 25 years of age.
- Unless except for those applying as assistant chaplains/limams and drivers who must be btw 18 and 28 years.
- The applicants must have at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates.
- This should be from reputable and approved Govt institutions/ organizations.
- Although with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Those applying as drivers must have a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by visiting www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2021.
- Multiple applications will be disqualified so applicants should apply once.
- Under listed documents should be printed out by the applicants after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE.
- Therefore no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph.
- A photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card.
- The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
For further information on see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2021.
Or call the following support lines from 09:30am to 05:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142.
Or e-mail: [email protected]
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
My name is Ezisi Paschal. I like to share education news and dedicated to bring you the most accurate information from your institution. You can contact me anytime you have questions about your institution of choice.