NDDC 2021/2022 Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship | How To Apply.
Now today we will be looking at this topic: NDDC 2021/2022 Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship| How To Apply. Have you heard of NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2021/2022? Have you ever won a prize online? Here is a great chance! Participate in NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2021/2022 for a chance to study abroad. It’s obvious that your looking for a scholarship online that’s why your on this page!. well here we will tell you all you have to know about this NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2021. With this scholarship you will obtain an academic support fund for your personal development needs.
This is to inform the general public that the NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2021 Form is out. In this web page, you will get advanced updates on NDDC Scholarship 2021 qualifications, requirements, guidelines and how to apply.
About NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2021/2022
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is a development commission that was established in 2000 with the mission of enhancing the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to offer Niger Deltans the opportunity to pursue a degree program abroad and equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION 2021/2022
The following are required of you to apply for NDDC Post Graduate Scholarship:
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- First degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan
Note| Read the following :
- The commission will not enter into any form of communication with candidates who were not shortlisted for the computer-based test (cbt) or those who were not invited for oral interview or candidates that were not successful at the oral interviews.
- Preference would be given to candidates from oil-producing/bearing communities/local government areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
- The commission will ensure a fair spread of courses among beneficiaries within each state.
- Deferment, change of institution and course are not permitted.
- The commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select applicants in line with the above-stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the commission in this regard is final.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2021/2022 ONLINE
Follow the following procedure to apply now:
- Visit the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments.
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognized Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).
Application Deadline 26th July, 2020.
- For further enquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 084668158: Email: [email protected]