A lot of students doesn’t know how to use the N E C O Result checker. This article is a step-by-step guide on how to check your NECO result.
However, congratulations to students that have checked their results and came out with flying colors. You too can be one of them.
Is the NECO result out?
At the time this article was written, the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2021 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (S S C E) results have been released. If you still asking, “Is NECO result 2021 out”? The answer is “Yes”, so go ahead to check how you have performed
NECO RESULT CHECKER : HOW TO CHECK.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to check your NECO result easier and faster.
- STEP 1: Make sure you have your Result scratch card with you. With this, you can check your result. If you don’t have your result card with you, you can get it at any NECO office near you. It is available at all N E C O offices so you it is easy to get. The price is 300 Naira only.
NOTE: Do not show anyone your PIN because it is unique and can only be used by one candidate. ( Be careful).
- STEP 2: Once you have your card with you, visit the official NECO result checking portal – http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
- STEP 3: When the site loads, you will see a landing page just like the one below:
- STEP 4: Choose year examination type. This can be June/July or Nov/Dec.
- STEP 5: Select your examination year which is 2018.
- STEP 6: Scratch the card you bought and input the PIN into the box.
- STEP 7: Enter your Examination Number.
- STEP 8: Finally, click on ” Check my result ” and your result will show.
That is all. Very easy to do. If you have any question or problem while checking your result. You can contact NECO support line and they will attend to you. Do not be misled by scammers. The support line of NECO are: 08069232760, 08052218069, 08052218070, 08126886938, 08126886939, 08189342653, 08189342754.
All the best!!
You might like: 2021/2022 WAEC syllabus for all subjects