Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form for 2021/2022
Today we will be looking at this topic: Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form for 2021/2022.
This article will look at Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Nigerian Army College of Nursing?
Are you asking for the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Midwifery Admission Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy Nigerian Army College of Nursing Midwifery Admission Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Admission Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For the Midwifery Admission Form.
How to partake in the Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form.
Furthermore date For Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form
This is to notify Nigerian Army College of Nursing aspirants that Post-Basic Midwifery form for 2021/2022 is out.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
18 mths for the Post Basic Midwifery.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Admission Requirments.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO).
- Including English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with at least six mths working experience.
Aspirants must have a current practicing licence.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Midwifery Admission Form.
- Application forms can be gotten from the Registrar’s office on Payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira.
Return of application forms:
- Completed application forms must be returned to the college.
- With photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview included.
- Date of selection interview:
7-8 September 2021
Aspirants shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview.
For further enquiries call: 08189800178, 08034779301 (call only during working days from 10am – 4pm).
The college has not authorized anyone directly /indirectly to act as admission agent, neither is the admission forms sold on-line.
Anyone dealing with agents apart from the above contacts will be doing so at his/her own risk.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.