Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Programme Admission Form for 2023/2024
Today we will be looking at this topic: Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Programme Admission Form for 2023/2024.
This article will look at Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing.
Are you an Aspirant of Nigerian Army College?
Are you asking for the College of Nursing ND/HND Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy College of Nursing Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form has made students to be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For ND/HND Nursing Programme Admission Form.
How to partake in ND/HND Nursing Programme.
Furthermore date For Nigerian Army College of Nursing Programme.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND
This is to notify Nigerian Army College of Nursing aspirants that ND/HND Nursing Programme Admission Form for 2023 is out.
Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
- Five yrs for ND/HND Nursing Programme.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO).
- Including English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Aspirants must be b/w the ages of 17 and 25 yrs by October, 2023.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth.
- In addition to the above, candidates must have written JAMB 2021 and scored a minimum of 160.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission Form.
- Application forms can be gotten from the Registrar’s office on Payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira.
- Return of application forms:
Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
- Date of selection interview/post utme: 14-16 Sept, 2022
Aspirants shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview/ Post-UTME.
For further enquiries call: 08189800178, 08034779301 (call only during working days from 10am – 4pm).
The college has not authorized anyone directly /indirectly to act as admission agent, neither is the admission forms sold on-line.
Anyone dealing with agents apart from the above contacts will be doing so at his/her own risk.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.