IS NILE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: NILE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON nileuniversity.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Nile University , is asking many questions about Nile University post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Nile University start selling their post utme registration form, Is Nile University post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about Nile University post utme registration portal. Most of Nile University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the Nile university post utme registration date made the Nile university aspirants to be searching online for Nile university 2021/2022 post utme , Nile university 2021 post utme past questions, Nile university 2021/22 post utme , Nile university post utme cut off mark, Nile university 2021 post utme new date, Nile university 2021/22 post utme portal, Nile university 2021/22 post utme form 2021, Nile university 2021 post utme date , Nile University Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online | Nileuniversity.edu.ng. However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
NILE UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Nile university hscheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NILE UNIVERSITY POST UTME 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made Nile University first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
NILE UNIVERSITY POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
- Nigerian students seeking admission into the University must take the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination or UTME and obtain the approved cut-off mark for that year. Also the candidates are required to present 5 credits at no more than two sitting. Please refer to your respective faculty for full requirements other useful information and/or specifications.
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the Nile university Post UTME screening details for 2021/2022 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: NILE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON nileuniversity.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our esut aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks