You care to know the New York University (NYU Acceptance Rate 2022 for the class of 2026), right?
The New York University admission rate 2026 is a fascinating topic, particularly for those who applied to NYU in 2022.
Furthermore, applicants who plan to apply to New York University in the future will benefit from this knowledge.
Surprisingly, the NYU admission rate for 2026 is significantly higher than that of other universities such as UC and Ivy League schools.
Other important details about the NYU Acceptance Rate 2022 for the class of 2026, as well as Admission Statistics As we move forward, the required SAT/ACT/GPA for in-state and out-of-state transfer, freshman and foreign, early action, early decision, special student, and undergraduate applicants for 2022 admission will be revealed by major.
NYU Acceptance Rate 2026
The New York University (NYU) has an acceptance rate of 16.2%, making it one of the most difficult universities to get into.
Although NYU is one of the most competitive institutions in the country, with a low acceptance rate, it cannot be compared to Ivy League schools in terms of competition.
New York University admissions once had a 21% acceptance rate, which is quite unusual for an ivy school.
- NYU First-year Admission rate is 16.2%
- NYU Transfer Admission rate is 24.63%
- NYU International Students Admission rate is 16.2%
- NYU Early Decision (ED) acceptance rate is 38%.
- NYU Regular Decision (RD) acceptance rate is 16%
Average Annual Tuition and Fees cost:
- Before aid: $73,566
- After aid: $40,336 (Including grants and scholarships)
- Number of Courses: 9,700
- Areas of study: 650
- Degree-granting campuses: 3 + 11 global academic centers
Cost by household income
|Household income||Average cost after aid|
|Less than $30,000||$25,964|
|More than $110,001||$55,558|
NYU Graduation Rate
|6 years of graduation rate||8 years of graduation rate|
- The number #4 Best Medical Schools in the World
- Number #1 best Medical School Acceptance Rates
- #1 among the 15 Most Popular Colleges with ACT score requirement Between 25-29
- The #1 Law School Rankings by Median Salary
- Number #1 Best Master’s in Art Therapy Programs
|Year||Accepted Applicants||Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate (%)|
Application Requirements (SAT & ACT) 2021 and Application Guidelines
- Application Portal: Visit the Application Portal @https://www.nyu.edu/admissions/undergraduate
- Application Fees: International Applicants: 80 USD
- Acceptance rate: 16% – 28%
- Average SAT score: 1310-1510
- Average ACT score: 29-34
- Application Payment mode: Online
- Academic calendar: Semester-based
- Intake Sessions: Fall, Summer, and Spring
- Work Experience: Required for some Graduate programs
- Financial Aid: Through Scholarships, Loans, bursaries.
Required Documents for 2021 Admission
- Documents. All applicants are advised to send only copies of their documents and not the original documents because NYU will not return your documents after your application.
- Supplementary materials. All applicants are to send their supplementary materials (DVDs, pictures, articles, formats, etc.) for programs that require an audition or portfolio.
- International student’s financial aid: International students seeking financial support during application should take note that their request will be factored into the NYU admissions decision.
Admission Policy: NYU does not support any form of discrimination in its admission process. The institution is established to admit students based on merit and not by birthright or social class.
How to Check your Admission Status after application: A feedback will be sent to all applicants after three weeks of their application, which will let applicants know if their application has been received and also give them information on how to track their admission status.
My name is Ezisi Paschal. I like to share education news and dedicated to bring you the most accurate information from your institution. You can contact me anytime you have questions about your institution of choice.