Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
This article will look at OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Are you an Aspirant of Obafemi Awolowo University?
Are you asking for the Obafemi Awolowo Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year?
Do you want to know how to check OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Obafemi Awolowo Pre-Degree Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form.
How to access Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Furthermore details of OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
This is to notify OAU Aspirants that the Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year is out.
OAU pre-degree programme normally runs for two contact periods both within nine calendar months.
Candidates Qualified to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Eligible Candidates must have minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings.
- Including English (for ALL Courses), Maths (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Lit-in-Eng (for Law).
OAU Pre-Degree SubjectsCombination.
Options/Fields Subject Combinations
- Govt/Lit in English/Religious Studies (GLR).
- Econs/ Govt/Lit in Eng (EGL).
- Bio/Chem/Physics (BCP).
- Chem/ Maths/ Physics (CMP).
- Geo/ Maths/ Physics (GMP).
- Econs/Govt/Maths (EGM).
- Maths/Geo/Econs (MGE).
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into all Degree Programmes in OAU.
How to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form.
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Login.
1. Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Polaris Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide.
2. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges must be paid).
3. Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2021/2022 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully.
4. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
5. After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
6. Click on the Payment Method (e-tranzact).
7. Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photo.
The passport photo must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photo must be coloured with white background (Black and white photo is not acceptable).
- Also the passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application).
- Then the size should not be more than 100KB.
8. After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe.
(Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget).
9. Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
Other Important Information Regarding OAU Pre-Degree.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based.
- You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
- Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and personal Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website.
- No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre and a centre in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct subject combination.
- Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
OAU Pre-Degree Disclaimer.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.