Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year|www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Today we will be looking at this topic: OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year.
This article will look at OOU Post UTME/Direct Screening Form.
Are you an Aspirant of Olabisi Onabanjo University?
Are you asking for the Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME/Direct Screening Form?
Do you want to know how to check OOU Post UTME/Direct Screening Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME/Direct Screening Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about OOU Post UTME/Direct Screening Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for OOU Post UTME/Direct Screening Form.
How to access OOU Post UTME/Direct Screening Form.
Furthermore details of OOU be UTME/Direct Screening Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
OOU Post UTME/Direct Screening Form
This is to notify OOU Aspirants that the Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 is out.
OOU Post UTME screening exercise registration will commence on Mon, 27th July, 2023.
Candidate That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the UTME results.
- And also ready to change to the University as first choice on or before Fri, 4th Sept, 2023.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or 1st Degree.
- That also had applied for DE Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University.
- And who had applied for DE admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME/DE Screening Form.
- Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 only for the Screening Exercise.
- All candidates are expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php.
- Thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
1. On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
2. OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
3. IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: Creation of wrong profile/ making payment with wrong utme reg number will make the application invalid.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online.
2. Thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one week to Screening date.
3. Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
4. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
5. Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
Please note that the university does not have any agent.
Deadline: Friday 4th of Sept 2023.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
UAT Post UTME Form for Academic Year
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form
KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post Utme/DE Admission Form
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form