Today we will be talking about: How To Easily Retrieve GTB Internet Banking Login Details With Mobile Phone. We have received so many questions from people on how they can retrieve GTB internet banking login details. Some questions they are asking is how can I retrieve my gtb internet banking login details, Can I Retrieve my GTB Internet Banking Login Details without going to the bank. Well in the post I will explain and guide you on how to do all the above using your smartphone at the comfort of your room.
However, before we go over on How To Easily Retrieve GTB Internet Banking Login Details let me explain what internet banking is.
Internet banking is the system that provides the facility to the customer to conduct the financial and non-financial transactions from his net banking account. The user can transfer funds from his account to other accounts of the same bank/different bank using a website or an online application. The customer uses a resource and a medium to conduct financial transactions. The resource that a customer uses might be an electronic device like a computer, a laptop, or a mobile phone. The internet is the medium that makes the technology possible.
How To Easily Retrieve GTB Internet Banking Login Details
We have 3 different ways you can retrieve your gtb internet banking login details. Stay tuned I will be listing them below and guide you on how to do it easily. The 3 ways you can use to retrieve your gtb internet banking are:
- Calling customer care
- Texting the bank
- Using 737 mobile banking code
Keep on reading. Below are details on how to use the following ways to retrieve your gtb internet banking login details.
1. Calling customer care
To use the customer care to retrieve your lost details, here is what you will need to do.
- Dial GTbank customer care number 08039003900. Follow the voice prompts and do the needful. They include
- Choose the language of your choice
- Follow the voice and press two (2) when it asks if you want to obtain your Log-in details.
- Wait as you will be transferred to a customer care agent who will ask you some personal details about your account like account number, Date of Birth, Phone number, Maidens Name e.t.c before he/she will transfer you to a voice bot.
- Kindly ask for your USER ID if you don’t know yours and write it down, before you allow him/her to transfer you to the voice bot.
- The voice will ask you to enter your User Id followed by the # key, do that and it will ask you to enter your password followed by the # key.
Enter your preferred password and finally, you will be asked to confirm your password and again followed by the # key.
It will let you know if successful or not.
That is all. However, you should log onto gtbank online banking login page https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/login.aspx
Login with the User Id you got from the customer care agent and the password you just created. That’s all.
2. Texting the bank
It is advisable to use this method if you still have access and control over the email address registered to your GTBank account. The step includes the following:
- Type IBANK and your NUBAN account number to 08076665555. For example, text IBANK 0121456789to 08076665555.
- The Login options will be emailed to your registered email address. Navigate to GTBank internet banking login page to confirm it.
- Third Method: Through 737 Mobile Banking Code
3. Using 737 mobile banking code
Dial *737*6*5#and follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve your mobile/internet banking login details.
The above is the explanation for the 3 methods and ways on how to retrieve you gtb internet banking login details. If you have questions or if you find this helpful, please comment using the comment section.
This is all we have for this topic: How To Easily Retrieve GTB Internet Banking Login Details With Mobile Phone.