Welcome to the Login page for StudentVUE Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) and ParentVUE. Here’s a quick connection to the StudentVUE/ParentVUE portal for Loudoun County Public Schools.
ParentVUE and StudentVUE provide access to student schedules, assignments, grades and more. Online pre-registration is also available for new or returning students.
To access LCPS StudentVUE and parentVUE, follow the steps below. This procedure was created for online registrations. To begin, fill out the online registration form and go to your child’s school’s website to contact the Registrar for a virtual face-to-face meeting.
Access StudentVUE LCPS Login Page
Visit the Loudoun County Public Schools studentVUE login page @ https://portal.lcps.org/PXP2_Login_Student
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1 – Go to Studentvue Lcps Login official login page with the links provided below.
- Step 2 – Enter your login credentials which is your username and password. Studentvue Lcps Login upon signing up or from a personnel over at Studentvue Lcps Login.
- Step 3 – After hitting “Enter”, you should receive a pop-up on screen notifying that you have successfully logged into Studentvue Lcps Login.
LCPS ParentVUE account.
The Grades KG-5 and the Grades 6-12 parents are to submit their pre-registration and email the Registrar of their school for a registration appointment.
- Visit the LCPS parentVUE registration portal @ https://register.lcps.org.
- Select the school year for your child.
- Follow the instructions to register and activate your account.
If you are a current Parent of an LCPS Student with a ParentVUE account that is still active:
- Visit https://register.lcps.org.
- Use your password and username to login
If you are a current Parent of an LCPS Student with a Non-active ParentVUE account:
- Contact or visit your child’s school to get the ParentVUE Activation Key letter.
- Then, visit https://portal.lcps.org.
- Create your new account
- Return to the LCPS ParentVUE Login page @ https://register.lcps.org
- Use your password and username that you used for the registration to login to your new parentVUE account.