Tai-Solarin University of Education Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Today we will be looking at this topic: Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
This article will look at TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form.
Are you a student of Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED)?
Are you asking for the TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form?
Also, do you want to know 2021/2022 Tai-Solarin University of Education.
(TASUED) Postgraduate Admission Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about TASUED Postgraduate Admission has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Details On Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Postgraduate Admission Form.
How to apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form.
Furthermore guideliness For TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form
This is to notify Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED) aspirants that Postgraduate Admission Form is out.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
General admission requirements:
- Candidates must have a minimum of Five credit passes.
- That’s including English (in not more than two sittings) at the SSCE (WAEC//NECO/SSC/GCE O/L).
- Also conducted by recognized examining bodies such as West African Examination Council, National Examination.
- National Business and Technical Education Board, University of London, University of Cambridge etc.
Specific programme requirements:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme.
Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme should have a minimum of 3rd Class in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- Or minimum of Lower Credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
- 1st Degree holders irrespective of class of degree who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
- HND graduates irrespective of class of grade who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as profession.
- PGD in Education combined with Master in Education Programme (PGDE/M.Ed).
- The programme is designed for candidates without background in Education who may wish to pursue M.Ed. programme.
- The two certificates will be issued concurrently at the end of the M.Ed. Programme.
- Graduates of TASUED, Ijagun or other Universities known by the University Senate.
- They must have obtained the approved B.Sc. Degree with at least 2nd Class Honours (Lower Division) in the field of study.
- Aspirants with 3rd Class B.Sc. Degrees and PGD in the same subject.
- Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower credit) and PGD in the course applied for.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Every candidate must have a Master’s degree in his/her area of specialization with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 or 60%.
Holders of M.Phil. Degree in his/her area of specialization.
- Those who have CGPA of 3.50 – 3.99 or 55% and above in Master’s degree programme can apply.
- Candidates in (c) above will have to go through a conversion process into Ph.D. programme.
Special course requirements:
- The Candidates wishing to study Edu Mgt at Master’s degree level must have credit in English , Maths and Econs at the WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level.
- Also have a certificate in Education.
Candidates wishing to study G and C Psychology at Master’s degree level.
- Furthermore must have credit pass in English and Maths at WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level.
- They must also have Certificate in Education.
- Aspirants wishing to study Educational and Media Tech at Master’s degree level must have credit in English and Maths.
- At the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level.
- In addition also must have a Certificate in Education.
- Students wishing to study Educational Evaluation at Master’s degree level must have credit in English and Maths at the WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE O’Level.
- Pass degree with 3 yrs cognate working experience is acceptable for PGD in English.
- Candidate wishing to study Business Edu at Master’s level must have credit pass in English and Maths at WAEC/ NECO SSCE, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- For Science and other Maths related courses, a credit pass in Maths at the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE O’Level is a must.
Duration of TASUED Postgraduate Programmes.
- PGD (Full-Time Mode) 12 mths.
Postgraduate Diploma (Part-Time Mode) 24 mths.
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Full-Time Mode) 18 mths.
- Course Work (Part-Time Mode) 36 mths (Masters Degree).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master’s degree (Full-Time) 24 mths. [Please note that the two (2) programmes will run consecutively].
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme 36 mths.
How to Apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form.
- NOTE: Nigerian applicants must have NYSC Discharge/ Exemption/Exclusion certificate from the NYSC Directorate.
- Note that application is online with payment of application fee of Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only.
- Payable with Master cards or VISA ATM cards. (Print out your receipt after payment).
- The address for application is https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission and select the appropriate Post-Graduate programme.
- Complete the application form online following the step by step process.
- Upload the following required documents and submit online along with the completed application form:
- WASCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSC/GCE ‘O’ level certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND certificate and other certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption/ Exclusion Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age.
- Forms are provided online for confidential reports, to be completed by three referees acquainted with the student’s academic work.
- Candidates are advised to prompt their referees to fill and submit their reports online not later than four weeks after the closing date for submission of forms.
- Academic Transcripts: Candidates should request their former institutions to forward the academic transcripts of their relevant degrees or diplomas to the Secretary.
- The Postgraduate College via [email protected] not later than four weeks after the closing date for submission of forms.
- (The applicant’s full name, application form number and proposed course of study should appear on every document to be submitted).
- Sale of Application forms ends on Saturday, 31st October, 2021.
- Only Application forms received with the required documents would be processed.
- Candidates may be required by departments to undergo screening for final admission selection.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.