IS TRINITY POST UTME FORM 2022/2023 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: TRINITY POST UTME FORM 2022/2023 IS OUT | APPLY ON trinityuniversity.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Trinity University, is asking many questions about Trinity post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Trinity University, start selling their post utme registration form, Is the University post utme form for 2022 out?.
Some is even asking about Trinity post utme registration portal. Most of Trinity University, aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the Trinity post utme registration date made the Trinity aspirants to be searching online for Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023, trinity university application requirements, trinity university application status, trinity university nigeria, trinity university tuition, trinity university admissions staff, trinity university transportation, college application form, trinity university academics.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
TRINITY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that TRINITY University, has scheduled its 2021/2022 post utme screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry
TRINITY Post Utme 2022/2023 ELIGIBILITY
Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 150.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
TRINITY POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Option 1 (physical payment)
- Pay a sum of N10,000.00 at the bank or via online transfer into the following bank account details:
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Trinity University
Account Number: 1021742908
- Please bring evidence of payment to obtain the admission forms at Trinity University City Campus, 1, FFF Road, Off Alara Street (near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
- Complete the admission form and bring the form to the University Registry.
Option 2 (online payment)
- Complete the form on-line and make necessary payment using our online payment facility attrinityuniversity.edu.ng/apply_admission.php.
SCREENING EXERCISE: There will be a screening of all applicants.
For further inquiries, visit the official website or call: 07032166707, 07032167003
- How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
- When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2022/2023 | Read Here
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses.
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which theypossess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Tourism & Hospitality
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.A English and Literary Studies
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Ordinary level Requirements
All applicants to TRINITY University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
All applicants to TRINITYUniversity are required to have sat for the 2022/2023 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
- i. 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- ii. OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- iii. Diploma from other recognized Universities.
2022/2023 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: TRINITY POST UTME FORM 2022/2023 IS OUT | APPLY ON Trinityuniversity.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our TRINITY aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.