University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: UAT Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
This article will look at UAT Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Are you an Aspirant of University of Africa Toru Orua?
Are you asking for the University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year?
Do you want to know how to register for UAT Post UTME Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME Form?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about UAT Post UTME Form for has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for UAT Post UTME.
How to access the Federal University of Africa Toru Orua Post UTME Form.
Furthermore details of UAT Post UTME.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
UAT Post UTME Form
This is to notify University of Africa Toru Orua aspirants that the Post Utme Form is out.
Candidates that have the minimum required cut-off mark as prescribed by JAMB can proceed to apply for the UAT Degree programmes that requires no Post UTME.
Applications are invited into any of the following Faculties –
- Faculty of Arts and Edu, Faculty of Basic and Applied Sc, Faculty of Social and Mgt Sc, Faculty of Agric and soon to start the College of Health Sc.
- To apply, simply visit the Main Campus, Toru-Orua or https://portal.uat.edu.ng/application/register.aspx.
UAT also offers:
- In conjunction with the Bayelsa State Govt, a Loan scheme to interested indigenes Admission into Degree Programmes without Post-UTME.
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar.
- Maximum Security.
- Constant Water & Electricity Supply.
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Admissions Officer,
University of Africa, Toru-Orua
Sagbama LGA, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
[email protected] Or call:
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.