University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: UAT Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
This article will look at UAT Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Are you an Aspirant of University of Africa Toru Orua?
Are you asking for the University of Africa Toru Orua Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form?
Do you want to know how to register University Of Africa Toru Pre-Degree/JUPEB Form for 2020/2021?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of University Of Africa Toru Pre-Degree/JUPEB Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about University Africa Toru Pre-Degree/JUPEB Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for University of Africa Toru Orua Pre-Degree/JUPEB.
How to access the University of Africa Toru Pre-Degree/JUPEB Form.
Furthermore details of University Of Africa Toru Pre-Degree/JUPEB Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
UAT Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form
This is to notify UAT Aspirants that the Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year is out.
A 9-month programme that affords students opportunity of direct admission to 200 level without UTME or Post UTME.
A 9-month pre-degree programme that affords admission to 100 level in any chosen discipline in the Degree programme.
How to Apply for UAT Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form.
- To apply, simply visit us at the Main Campus, Toru-Orua or https://portal.uat.edu.ng/application/registe.
- Following these processes:
Click on download application form.
- Print out and complete it.
Pay the sum of N3000 or N10,000 for the Foundation Programme or JUPEB programme respectively.
- Into any of the following banks:
Account Number: 2031544979. Account Name: University of Africa.
- Zenith Bank
Account Number: 1015306530
Account Name: University of Africa.
- Scan the bank teller and completed forms with your passport attached to it, to this Email address:[email protected]
- The subject of the mail must be the Full Name of the Candidate.
UAT also offers:
- In conjunction with the Bayelsa State Government, a Loan scheme to interested indigenes.
- Admission into Degree Programmes without Post-UTME.
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar.
- International Faculties.
- Maximum Security.
- Constant Water & Electricity Supply.
- For further enquiries, please place a call to: 07087022222, or 08145504303 or send a mail via [email protected] or visit www.uat.edu.ng.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.