Do you wish to know information about UC Riverside: Acceptance Rate and Admission Statistics?
If your answer to the question is a yes, then you’re on the right page.
The University of California, Riverside shortly known as UC, Riverside is a prestigious Academic establishment that is located in the United States.
The prestigious university is one of the best education service providers in the country and this is due to the quality of its teaching staff. If you wish or plan on studying in this school, you’ve made a right choice but there is more to it than selection
You will also be needing to know some key admission statistics about the school as well as its acceptance rate with students review. Read on to discover more information about the article…..
University of California, Riverside Admission
Gaining admission to study at the University of California Riverside is not a rosy affair. This prestigious school is selective when it comes to giving admission hence you’ll have to have an excellent academic CV to boost your chances of gaining admission to study here.
Nonetheless, University of California, Riverside has an acceptance rate of 57%. This implies that if 100 students applies, only 57 scholars will be given admission in that set. Other factors to consider include SAT, ACT, among others.
Admission Statistics Of University of California, Riverside
- University of California, Riverside has an acceptance rate of 57%
- The data for the Early Decision Acceptance Rate of this Prestigious American University is not available as of now
- University of California, Riverside has an average total applications of 49,515 scholars per admission session
- Recommendations is not a factor to consider when applying for admission in this prestigious American College because it is not recommended nor required
- University of California, Riverside has a SAT score range of 1080-1280. Meanwhile, the school has a SAT Reading of 540-630
- Another important factor to consider while filling in an application at University of California, Riverside is College Prep Courses
- University of California, Riverside also has a SAT score requirement of 540-650 for Mathematics
- University of California, Riverside also requires High School Transcript
- Out of the total number of applications in University of California, Riverside, 95% of scholars has, so far, submitted SAT scores
- High School Rank is another important factor to consider when applying for admission at University of California, Riverside however, it is not mandatory
- University of California, Riverside has a ACT score range of 22-31. Meanwhile, for English Language, the required ACT is 20-26. For Mathematics, the figure ranges from 19-26. Nevertheless, there is no confirmed figure for that of the ACT Writing
- Both the SAT and ACT score is a requirement but it is optional and never a mandatory
- Out of the total number of applications in University of California, 30% of scholars has, so far, submitted ACT scores
- While there is no given standard admissions deadline, University of California, Riverside has an application deadline date which is November 30
- For the Early Decision Deadline for this pretigious academic institution, no data is currently available.
- For the Early Action Deadline for this pretigious academic institution, no data is currently available.
- University of California, Riverside does not have a specific admission Grade Point Average but the higher it is, the better than the chances of one securing admission
- University of California, Riverside is among the schools which does not offers Early Decision
- University of California, Riverside does not have a specific application fee. It varies from one course to the other. However, on the average, one is expected to pay around $70 to apply for admission to the college.
- Those who which to file in an application in the prestigious American school can do so by clicking on this web link
- University of California, Riverside does not accepts common application
- University of California ,Riverside does not accepts coalition applications
UC Riverside acceptance Rate
UC Riverside admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 57%. Students that get into UC Riverside have an average SAT score between 1080-1280 or an average ACT score of 22-31. The regular admissions application deadline for UC Riverside is November 30.
Cost of Studying at University of California, Riverside
This chart estimates the cost of attending UC for one year as a new California resident undergraduate. For a significant proportion of our students, these expenses are offset by grants and scholarships.
Keep in mind that your total cost will vary depending on your personal expenses and the campus you attend.
|Books and supplies||$1,300||$1,300|
|Health insurance allowance/fee||$2,800||$2,800|
|Housing and meals||$18,700||$15,000|
How to Apply at University of California, Riverside
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the academic records and transcripts.
- Pay the application fee
Documents Required to Apply to University of California, Riverside
- Academic record and transcripts
- English language proficiency test
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose and Personal History Statement.
- Relevant Experience.
- Application Fee.
Reviews: What Students Said
“My experience at UC Riverside has been a great of events that have made me feel more alive, as I was able to step out of my comfort zone and outgrow my shyness. I found a group of friends who have made me feel comfortable, activities I enjoyed, and resources I needed to help me support myself and my academic career, and I’m able to balance my academic work while also prioritizing life outside of school. I feel safe and comfortable in an environment that UCR has created, and I truly enjoy my stay here. I look forward for the next three years at this school!”
“I had a great experience in UCR. I am a first generation Latina and I graduated with the class of 2020. There was so much diversity in this school that I immediately felt at home. They had many resources available to students who struggle financially, academically, and mentally. There was never a moment where I felt. unwelcomed in this university. I graduated UCR during the peak of the pandemic and the school did their best to accommodate with the students affected by the pandemic. The four years in UCR changed my perspective. There were few incidents where the instruction or advising lacked in support of students. Some professors were not helpful and many students like myself struggled because of it. The advisors were kind but there were a few who were not supportive, especially in the CNAS department. Overall, my personal experience in UCR was adequate. I learned and received my Bachelors in Mathematics with the help of faculty and the Latinx community.”
“Riverside provides great resources for students like free tutoring, a recreational center complete with sport, art, and media classes, medical, psychological, and counseling services, racial and ethnic community based programs, and several social affairs. UCR continues to prove it is a respectful school for students who are open to making connections, networking, and education. Instead of a cold competitive spirit between students, UCR values students accomplishments through interconnectedness and comradery which creates a healthy and happy atmosphere within campus that helps many students understand and seek support when needed, instead of struggling on their own.”
Conclusively, UCR has an enrollment rate (often referred to as “admission yield”) of 18%.
Out of 24,820 total admissions, only 4,529 actually enrolled in the school.
In comparison to local universities, UCR’s enrollment rate is lower than the University of Southern California (41%), California Baptist University (31%), and California Miramar University (56%).
This post deals on UC Riverside: Acceptance Rate and Admission Statistics. Was it helpful?