Are you aspiring for Ui pg school, Do you look for ui postgraduate courses?. Do you want latest information about the university of ibadan postgraduate school. Welcome to vastlearners. In this post we will update you with the latest news about university of ibadan (UI) postgraduate courses and the requirements.
We cant jump to UI postgraduate courses and requirement without knowing about the institution. The university of Ibadan (UI) being the premier University in Nigeria was established in 1945. Currently there are 11 faculties in the University of Ibadan. Which includes College of Medicine Arts, Science, Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture and Forestry, Social Sciences, Education, Technology, Law, Dentistry and Public Health.
According to UI Postgraduate portal, postgraduate student enrollment is more than 50 percent these days. The University of Ibadan and its Postgraduate School are among number 5 higher educational institutions in Nigeria and Africa.
List OF UI Postgraduate Courses 2021/2022
Academic Programme of Faculty of Arts
Arabic and Islamic Studies
Communication and Language Arts
Linguistics and African Languages
UI Postgraduate Courses in College of Medical Sciences
Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Biomedical Laboratory Science
UI Postgraduate Courses For the Faculty of Science
Archaeology & Anthropology
University of Ibadan, UI Postgraduate Courses in the College of Clinical Sciences
Institute of Child Health
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Preventive Medicine & Primary Care
Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry
Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
Crop Protection & Environmental Biology
Forest Resources Management
Teaching & Research Farm
Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Wildlife & Ecotourism Management
University of Ibadan, UI Postgraduate Courses For Education
Guidance & Counselling
Library Archival & Information Studies
Centre For Educational Media Resource Studies
Human Kinetics& Health Education
Cut off mark for university of Ibadan
Programmes in Faculty of Social Sciences
Urban and Regional Planing
University of Ibadan, UI Postgraduate Courses in Dentistry
Child Oral Health
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral Pathology / Oral Medicine
Period ontology & Community Dentistry
University of Ibadan, UI Postgraduate Courses in Pharmacy
Clinical Pharmacy And Pharmacy Administration
Pharmaceutics & Industrial Pharmacy
List of UI courses
Postgraduate Vet Medicine in University of Ibadan
Physiology Biochemistry and Pharmacology
Microbiology and Parasitology (Veterinary)
Public Health and Preventive Medicine (Veterinary)
Surgery and Reproduction (Veterinary)
Veterinary Teaching Hospital
University of Ibadan, UI Postgraduate Courses offered in Faculty of Law
Private and Business Law
Public and International Law
Courses offered in Faculty of Public Health
Environmental Health Sciences
Epidemiology & Medical Statistics
Health Policy & Management
Health Promotion & Education
Programmes in Faculty of Technology
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Industrial Training Coordinating Centre
Industrial and Production Engineering
Technical Support Unit
University of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Choose your type of admission carefully, if your declaration is false you won’t get a chance to study at UI.
- All applicants who have graduated from UI with a Bachelor’s Degree or from other recognized University can apply for higher degree programmes.
- Applicants who don’t have a higher degree in their relevant discipline can only apply for Professional Degree of Master or regular Master Degree.
- All candidate who are looking for Ph.D. and M.Phil degrees should have earned Research Higher Degree (at a recognized university).
- Each candidate (Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma) has to pass English proficiency tests.
- Each candidate has to have either 5-subject O’levels credits (1 sitting) or 6 O’levels credits (2 sittings) to qualify with English literature being one of these subjects; Mathematics included if you apply for science-based courses, economics, and educational management.
- It is necessary to provide your certification from Law School/Call to Bar if you wish to apply for Law programmes
- Some candidates who apply to Arts, Botany, and other programmes might be asked to prove they have 1-year, 2-year or 3-year work experience in their field of studies (in public or private sector).
- All students who are interested in UI postgraduate courses have to apply online and mail all the required documents (certificates, transcripts) by post.
- It is only allowed to apply to 1 department per application (student).
- Each application is considered on a competitive basis, so prepare to wait until all the applications reviewed and you receive your response by email.
- The most important University of Ibadan postgraduate school requirement for each candidate is to provide only real information (name, address, email, phone, etc.)