IS UITH POST-BASIC NURSING ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022
Now today we will be looking at: UITH POST-BASIC NURSING ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON UITH.edu.ng. Many aspirants of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), is asking many questions about UITH post-basic nursing admission form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will UITH start selling their post utme registration form, Is UITH post basic nursing admission form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about fuam post utme registration portal. Most of The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post basic nursing admission form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the UITH post utme registration date made the UITH aspirants to be searching online for fuam post utme 2021/2022, UITH post utme 2021 result, UITH school fees, UITH post post basic nursing admission result checker, UITH admission portal, UITH student online registration, UITH admission list 2021/2022, UITH admission list 2021/2022, UITH Post basic nursing Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, UITH.edu.ng | UITH Admission News.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2021/2022 Fuam post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
Uith Post Utme 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the UITH their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have a Score of 180 and made the University their first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
UITH POST BASIC NURSING ADMISSION 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Website: www.uith.org.ng
Request for application forms must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (#10,000) only or 100 US Dollar ($100) for foreign applicants.
This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms should be addressed to the office of the Registrar University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin, Kwara State on or before 14thJune, 2021.
Dates For the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written examination 18th June, 2021
- Oral interview 20th June, 2021
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the UITH screening details for 2021/2022 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UITH POST BASIC NURSING ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON UITH.org.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our uith aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks