University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Distance Learning Degree Programmes Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year|www.uniabuja.edu.ng
Today we will be looking at this topic: UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
This article will look at UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission Form.
Are you an Aspirant of University of Abuja?
Are you asking for the University of Abuja Distance Learning Admission Form?
Do you want to know how to check UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of University of Abuja Distance Learning Admission.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about University of Abuja Distance Learning Admission has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission.
How to access UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission.
Furthermore details of UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission
This is to notify UNIABUJA Aspirants that the Distance Learning Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year is out.
See the courses available, requirements and how to apply for UNIABUJA distance learning form below.
Applications are thereby invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Notice should be taken that it’s for admission into the following undergraduate Degree programmes.
i.e. for the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education, UnAbuja for the 2021/2022 Academic Session:
UNIABUJA Distance Learning Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Management Sciences;
a. Department of Business Admin:
- Business Admin (B.Sc.).
b. Depart of Public Admin:
- Public Admin (B.Sc.).
Social Science Faculty;
a. Dept of Economics:
- Economics (BS.c.).
b. Political Science Dpt:
- Pol Science (BS.c.).
c. Sociology Department:
- B. Sc. Sociology.
UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission Requirements and Duration.
- Applicants seeking admission into the programmes above must have any of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five credit passes including English and Maths gotten at not more than 2 sittings.
- Thats in the relevant subjects from any known exam bodies such as: SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- DE applicants must have at least 4 credits.
- Including English and maths in SSCE or NECO in at most two sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E.
- Or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
- NCE holders with a minimum of 10 points pass gotten from a known institution in addition to 5 ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
- All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja.
- Applicants must have passed at credit level at least 5 departmental relevant subjects including English and Maths at not more than two sittings.
Duration and Mode of study:
- All Programmes run for four or five years depending on entry qualifications.
- The mode of study is mainly through On-line Course Delivery, Multi-media Resources, Audio-Visual Materials (CDs, DVDs, Disk drive) etc.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission Form.
- Candidates are requested to process their admission through JAMB e-facility platform to register.
- Thereafter applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Reg number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“.
- On the left pane, click on Distance Learning.
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click NEXT.
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR.
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card).
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated.
- Also the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicants PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN”, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of ₦15,000 only through REMITA platform.
Note that the fee Excludes Bank Charges.
All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent.
The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional GSM number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent.
Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
Sales of Admission Forms commenced on Wed 30th Oct, 2021.
Deadline: 28th Aug, 2022.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form for 2021/2022
Latest List Of Courses Offered In UNIABUJA 2021/2022
UNIABUJA PART TIME ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT|APPLY ON UNIABUJA.edu.ng
POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Uniabuja.edu.ng
YABATECH HND Admission Form for Part-Time & Full-Time.
FUTO Clarification On Certificate Processing Fees.
LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission List 2021/2022 | Batch A, B & C.