University of Abuja Postgraduate Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year|www.uniabuja.edu.ng
Today we will be looking at this topic: UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year.
This article will look at UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Are you an Aspirant of University of Abuja?
Are you asking for the University of Abuja Postgraduate Admission Form?
Do you want to know how to check UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of University of Abuja Postgraduate Admission.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about University of Abuja Postgraduate Admission has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form.
How to access UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Furthermore details of UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
This is to notify UNIABUJA Aspirants that the Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year is out.
UNIABUJA postgraduate programmes lead to the award of :
a. Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in Edu, Business Admin, Public Admin, Pol Sc, Banking and Finance, Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engr.
b. Also Food Hygiene Veterinary, Epidemiology, Crop Protection, Agronomy, Agro Forestry, Agric Econs and Farm Mgt, Agric. Bus Mgt, Soil sc, Animal Sc, Environmental Planning and Protection, PGD in Gender Studies.
c. Arts (M.A), Education (M. Ed), Science (M.Sc.), Law (LL.M), Public Admin (MPA), Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Environmental Planning and Protection.
d. In addition Public Health, Engineering, Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and
e. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form– General Entry Requirements.
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have gotten at least credits.
- Including English and Maths in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Aspirants applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have BS.c with at least 2nd class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the UniAbuja must have a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses.
- Or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the UniAbuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”.
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the PGD Programmes must have a university degree with minimum grade of 3rd class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health.
NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal below for record purposes.
- How to:
- Click on “Click here to apply“.
- On the left pane, click on Postgraduate.
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click Next.
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details.
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
Please NOTE the following:- Mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges.
- Multiple applications are to be paid for and fill forms separately.
- Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic year.
- (e.g selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.).
- A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme.
- Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission.
- (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies).
NOTE that Application fees are non-refundable.
Deadline: 28th December, 2023.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
1 thought on “UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2023/2024”
Please, how much is the school fees for Masters? I want to know how much I should budget for the first session.