IS UNICAL POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNICAL POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON Unical.edu.ng. Many aspirant of University of Calabar (unical), is asking many questions about unical post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will unical start selling their post utme registration form, Is unical post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about unical post utme registration portal. Most of University of Calabar aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the Unical post utme registration date made the Unical aspirants to be searching online for unical 2020/2021 post utme , unical 2020 post utme past questions, unical 2020/21 post utme , unical post utme cut off mark, unical 2020 post utme new date, unical 2020/21 post utme portal, unical 2020/21 post utme form 2020, unical 2020 post utme date , Unical Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unical.edu.ng. However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNICAL POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 LATEST NEWS
This is to inform the general public that University of Calabar has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
Update: This is to notify all UTME candidates that the University of Calabar Management has rescheduled the closing date of the UTME registration portal to Tuesday, 25th of August 2020. All applicants should take advantage of this window to finish all pending registration.
UNICAL POST UTME 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made University of Calabar their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have a Score of 160 and made University of Calabar first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
UNICAL POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Screenin Fee – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unical.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Go to
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Accreditation of candidates commences at
7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for
your screening and POST UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
2020/2021 POST UTME RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UNICAL POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON unical.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our unical aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks