IS UNICHRIS POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNICHRIS POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Christopheruniversity.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Christopher University , Mowe, Ogun State, is asking many questions about unichris post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Yobe Christopher University,start selling their post utme registration form, Is the University post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about unichris post utme registration portal. Most of Christopher University, aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the ysupost utme registration date made the ysu aspirants to be searching online for Christopher University UNICHRIS Mowe post utme Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, christopher university fees, christopher university admission list, christopher university courses and admission requirements, who is the founder of christopher university, christopher university hostel, christopher university resumption date, christopher university courses and fees, how to get to christopher university.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNICHRIS Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Christopher University, has scheduled its 2021/2022 post utme screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry
UNICHRIS Post Utme 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2021/2022 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualify them for their chosen programmes.
UNICHRIS POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. Kindly view Christopher University’sgeneral entry requirements.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email.
- For online application follow instructions 1 and 2 above, Scan copies of your UTME, O level results, birth certificate, passport photograph and proof of payment (all in jpeg format) then go to the University’s website –www.christopheruniversity.edu.ngunder the Admission menu, click on “How to Apply” and then click on ‘Apply Now’ OR simply click here to Apply Now
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- Print acknowledgment slip.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UNICHRIS POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Christopheruniversity.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our UNICHRIS aspirant group kindly drop ur whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks.