IS UNIJOS POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNIJOS POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Unijos.edu.ng. Many aspirants of University of Jos (unijos), is asking many questions about unijos post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will unijos start selling their post utme registration form, Is unijos post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about unijos post utme registration portal. Most of University of Jos aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the unijos post utme registration date made the unijos aspirants to be searching online for unijos post utme portal, unijos post utme 2021/2022, unijos post utme 2021/2022, how to calculate unijos post utme, http //mis.unijos.edu.ng/utme portal, unijos 2021/2022 admission news, unijos registration portal, university of jos news, UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online | Unijos.edu.ng.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that University of Jos has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2021/2022 unijos post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
UNIJOS Post Utme 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made University of Jos their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made the University of Jos first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
UNIJOS POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continueyour registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the UNIJOS Post UTME screening details for 2021/2022 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UNIJOS POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON unijos.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our unijos aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks