IS UNILORIN POST UTME FORM 2022/2023 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNILORIN POST UTME FORM 2022/2023 IS OUT | APPLY ON Unilorin.edu.ng. Many aspirants of University of Ilorin (unilorin), is asking many questions about unijos post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will unilorin start selling their post utme registration form, Is unijos post utme form for 2022 out?. Some is even asking about unilorin post utme registration portal. Most of University of Ilorin aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the unilorin post utme registration date made the unilorin aspirants to be searching online for unilorin post utme 2022/2023, unilorin post utme past questions, unilorin post utme cut off mark,unilorin post utme form 2022, unilorin post utmeresult, unilorin post utme form 2022/2023, isunilorin post utme form out for 2022, unilorin post utmeportal, UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng.
However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that University of Ilorin has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2022/2023 unilorin post utme form is currently on sale. UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 10th August to 31st August, 2022. In Order to be informed when the post utme screening will commence, book mark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
UNILORIN Post Utme 2022/2023 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made University of Ilorin their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made the University of Ilorin first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
UNILORIN POST UTME 2022/2023 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
- Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal @http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialogue box displayed and enter your names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
- After Login, click on Continue RegistrationLink on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Picture must be digital passport photograph
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb
- The signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- The signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE)
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the UNILORIN Post UTME screening details for 2022/2023 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2022/2023 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UNILORIN POST UTME FORM 2022/2023 IS OUT | APPLY ON unilorin.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our unilorin aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks
My name is Ezisi Paschal. I like to share education news and dedicated to bring you the most accurate information from your institution. You can contact me anytime you have questions about your institution of choice.