IS UNILORIN POST GRADUATE ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 OUT ?
Now today we will be looking at: UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 IS OUT|APPLY ON unilorin.edu.ng. Many aspirant of University of Ilorin, (UNILORIN), is asking many questions about unilorin post graduate admission form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will unilorin start selling the post graduate.
This hunt of knowing the unilorin post graduate registration date made the unilorin aspirants to be searching online for UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION Form 2021/2022 , unilorin 2021 post graduate past questions, unilorin 2021/22 post graduate , unilorin post graduate requirement, unilorin 2021 post graduate new date, unilorin 2021/22 post graduate portal, unilorin 2021/22 post graduate form 2021, unilorin 2021 post graduate date , UNILORIN Post GRADUATE ADMISSION Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online | unilorin.edu.ng].
However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post
UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 Latest News
Authorities of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), School of Postgraduate Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes offered by the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form. The National Youth Service CorpDischarge Certificate OR Exemption Certificate should be presented on or before September 30th, 2021.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
- All supporting documents in (i) above and the hard copy of the application form should be forwarded to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria between Friday, 10th May, 2021 and Friday 28th, June, 2021, while the submission of Transcripts of Academic Records should be to the Head of Department where the admission is being sought. The Postgraduate School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Master degree programmes who are graduates of the University of Ilorin and other recognized universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees. However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate in a qualifying examination to be conducted. The least class of Degree for all academic programme applicants is Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division), regardless of the institution where the Bachelor’s degree is obtained. ALL candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Head of Department where the admission is being sought, before the expiration of the stated deadline in (i) above.
- Applicants for the Ph.D. degree programme shall have obtained a relevant Master degree of this or other recognized University, with an average weighted score of at least 60%. Short-listed candidates would be required to satisfy the Postgraduate School in the qualifying interviews and assessments by the relevant Department. Applicants are, therefore, advised to interact with the department to which they have applied to ascertain the date of the interview for the Ph.D. degree programme. Regardless of the Institution where the Master degree was obtained, all candidates must apply early for the official copy of their academic transcripts to be sent to the Head of Department where the admission is being sought for the purpose of this admission and before the expiration of the stated deadline.
- All Higher Degree candidates that attended foreign Universities, where English language is not the medium of instruction, should submit to the Postgraduate School, evidence of their English Language proficiency, e.g. TOEFL or IELTS scores obtained within the validity period of such certifications.
- Applicants for the Postgraduate Diplomas and Master degree Programmes will be subjected to a written assessment (qualifying examination), irrespective of the class of degree obtained, except applicants from the University of Ilorin with a First Class and Second Class, Upper Division (Honours).
- International applicants (Applicants who are domiciled outside Nigeria, and non- Nigerians, applying from outside the country) shall be exempted from the qualifying examination. However, International applicants applying from outside the country for the Doctor of Philosophy programmes shall be requested to submit a proposal of not more than 5 pages, giving details of what research they intend to carry out. This should be sent electronically to[email protected] not later than 28th June, 2021.
- Applicants applying for any of the Full-time programme of the University are expected to present a letter of release from their employers at the point of registration.
UNILORIN POST GRADUATE ADMISSION 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Application fee for all programmes is N25, 000.00 only for Applicants within Nigeria OR $200.00 only for International Applicants.
Application Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on Saturday, 29th June, 2021. Note that the latest date for receipt of supporting documents is Wednesday, 31stJuly 2021. Successful applicants would be notified by e-mail.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISES
1. Ph.D. Degree Programmes
- These are available to holders of M.A; M.Ed.; M.Eng.; M.Sc.; LL.M; M.Comm.H.; and M.P.H degrees, with a minimum of 60% or cumulative Grade Point Average score in their Master degree programmes. A Ph.D. degree programme runs for a minimum period of 36 calendar months and a maximum period of 48 calendar months for full-time candidates OR a minimum period of 48 calendar months and a maximum period of 60 calendar months for part-time candidates. Relevant Courses will be taken for the Ph.D. studies where prescribed and a Thesis is required at the end of the Ph.D. programme.
2. M.Phil /Ph.D. Degree Programmes
- Candidates who score between 55.00 and 59.99 percent Cumulative Grade Point Average can apply for admission into the Master of Philosophy (M.Phil/Ph.D.) degree programme. The M.Phil/Ph.D. degree programme is available only to full-time candidates. It runs for a minimum period of 12 calendar months and a maximum period of 24 calendar months and a dissertation is produced after the research work. Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. candidature, following a progress assessment report to be made by a Panel of Examiners at the end of the first session of registration. To be eligible for conversion for the Ph.D. program, candidates are expected to score not less than 60% (aggregate) at the end of the first session.
3. Master Degree Programmes
- M.A.; M.Ed.; M.Eng.; M.Sc.; M.Com.H., LL.M and M.P.H. degrees run for a minimum period of 24 calendar months and a maximum period of 36 calendar months for full-time candidates OR a minimum period of 36 calendar months and a maximum period of 48 calendar months for part-time candidates. All Master Degree Programmes are by course work. This is in addition to a research report at the end of which a dissertation is produced
4. Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree.
- The Postgraduate session for Postgraduate programmes is 12 calendar months, commencing on 2ndOctober and ending on 30thSeptember of the following year. The 12 calendar months start to count automatically from the date of first registration.
- Applicants are to note that, programmes automatically lapses at the expiration of the maximum duration for each programme. However, a candidate may apply for an extension of not more than 12 months, in the first instance, subject to a maximum of two such extensions.
This is all we have for this topic: UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON unilorin.edu.ng . So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our unilorin aspirant group kindly drop ur whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks