IS UNIMAID POST UTME FORM 2023 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNIMAID POST UTME FORM 2023 IS OUT | APPLY ON Unimaid.edu.ng. Many aspirants of University of Lagos (unimaid), is asking many questions about unimaid post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will unimaid start selling their post utme registration form, Is unimaid post utme form for 2023 out?. Some is even asking about unimaid post utme registration portal. Most of University of Lagos aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the Unimaid post utme registration date made the unimaid aspirants to be searching online for unimaid 2023 post utme , unimaid 2023 post utme past questions, unimaid 2023 post utme , unilag post utme cut off mark, unimaid 2021 post utme new date, unimaid 2023/24 post utme portal, unimaid 2023 post utme form 2023, unimaid 2023 post utme date , UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out Online | Unimaid.edu.ng. However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNIMAID Post UTME Form Latest News
This is to inform the general public that the University of Maiduguri has scheduled its 2023/2024 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2023 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2023/2024 unimaid post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, book mark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
UNIMAID Post Utme ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made University of Maiduguri their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made University of Lagos first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
How To Apply For The UNIMAID Post UTME
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website:https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will open on 1st July, 2023 and close on 30th Oct, 2023.
- Click on register to create account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Accreditation of candidates commences at
7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for
your screening and POST UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UNIMAID POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT | APPLY ON unimaid.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our unimaid aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks
Thank you sir
this my whatapp line 07065621586