University of Port Harcourt Basic Studies Programme Admission Form for 2023/2024
Today we will be looking at this topic: University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Basic Studies Programme Admission Form for 20213/2024.This article will look at UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission.
Are you an Aspirant of University Of Port harcourt?
Are you asking for the UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy University Of Port Harcourt Basic Studies Admission Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about University Of Port Harcourt Basic Studies Admission has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For University of Port Harcourt Basic Studies Admission Programme.
How to partake in University of Port Harcourt Basic Studies Programme.
Furthermore date For University of Port Harcourt Basic Studies Admission Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission
This is to notify UNIPORT aspirants that the Basic Studies admission form for 2023/2024 is out.
The Mgt of the University of Port Harcourt has thereby informed candidates of its basic studies admission programme. This for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission Programme Area of Study and Admission Requirements.
- Candidates should have WASSC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB O’level with credit passes.
- This should be in at least 5 relevant subjects. See Table below for further details.
- Mechanical & Mechatronic.
- Petroleum & Gas.
- Civil & Environmental English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and any other Science subject e.g.
- Biology, Technical Drawing, Further Maths and Agric. Science English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Medicine & Surgery.
- Physiology English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Dentistry English, Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, English, Biology , Chemistry & any one of Physics or Maths.
- Pharmacy English, Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
- Animal and Environmental Biology (AEB) English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics English, Biology & any two of Chemistry , Physics or Maths
- Microbiology English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics English Language, Biology, Chemistry & any one of Physics or Maths.
- Geology English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, English & any three of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Maths.
- Computer Sc.
- Maths/Computer/Pure Maths English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Statistics English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and any one of Biology, Geography, Econs.
- English, Maths, and any two of Physics, Chemistry, Econs.
Physics English, Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Biology. English, Maths, Physics and one of Chemistry or Biology.
- Plant Sc and Biotechnology (PSB) English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology English, Biology , Chemistry and one other Science subject
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry (PIC) English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology English, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
- Agric. Econs. & Extension.
- Animal Science.
- Crop & Soil Science.
- Forestry & Wildlife Mgt. English , Maths, Chemistry, Biology or Agric. Sc or any one of Physics, Geography or Econs.
- English, Chemistry, Biology or Agric. Science & any one from Maths, Physics, Geography or Econs.
6.School of Science Laboratory Tech.
- Biochemistry/Chemistry Technology.
- Biomedical Technology.
- Microbiology Technology.
- Biology Biotechnology English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics English, Biology, Chemistry & any one of Physics or Maths.
- Geology and Mining Technology.
- Industrial Chemistry/ Petrochemical Technology.
- Physics with Electronics Tech.
- Physics with Production Tech. English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology English , Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- NOTE: Further Maths is not a substitute for Maths.
COURSE DURATION: The Programme is for a period of one year (one academic session).
How to Apply for UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission.
- Application is online, Logon to www.uniport.edu.ng and follow the instructions; a fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira.
- Paymentcan be made at designated Banks nationwide.
- The names on candidates’ O’ Level Certificates must be the same as what is filled online.
- Any false information given automatically disqualifies the applicant.
- Online application will commence from Monday, July 20, 2023; while the closing date for application is 12 midnight on Sunday, October 18, 2023.
Registration of successful candidates will be announced in due course.
- At the end of the programme, successful candidates require the national minimum score in the 2023 utme.
- And also must have chosen UNIPORT to transit to year 1.
For further information, contact the School of Basic Studies.
For technical support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
NDU Basic Studies Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Year
FULAFIA Diploma Admission Form 2023/2024.
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Exercise Application Form 2023/2024
FUOYE Matriculation Ceremony Date 2023/2024 For Fresh Students.
BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 UPDATED
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Post UTME Form [ND Full-Time]
Please is the form still available
My daughter Tobara is sitting for her SSCE now and also her NECO. She sat for Jamb and obtained 194 , her interest is to study Medicine & Surgery. But I want to go through the Basic studies program for next year please. Mr. Ogoli
Please I am apecha Terngu from Benue state
I want to buy the basic form. Please is it possible for me to buy the form online here or I must go to the school
When is the basic exam commencing?
Pls can the form still be sold or have they stopped selling?