University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year.
This article will look at UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year?
Are you asking for the University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year.
Do you want to know how to buy UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Screening Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements to access University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Screening Form.
How to buy UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form?
Furthermore details of University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Screening Form.
However, if you’re one of the students looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form
This is to notify UNIPORT aspirants that the Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Year is out.
Applicants are advised to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
(3) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission.
(4) Results gotten from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively).
This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(5) Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
Monday, 27th July, 2023 – Friday, 28th August, 2023.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form.
- Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Print out Payment Slip.
- Proceed to any of the. Following Banks with Remita platform(Access bank PLC, Ecobank PLC, Fidelity bank PLC, First Bank PLC, Fcmb, Uba PLC, and Uniport-Choba Microfinance bank).
- And make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
- Also A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable.
- Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Leveland A’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Aspirants must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2023, to be eligible for the Admission.
- All Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on friday, 28TH August, 2023.
- The Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, so candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Aspirants must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website immediately because who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or call:
08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.