Unizik Admission List 2021: This is to inform all the aspirant of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) that the management has just released the merit admission list in unizik portal for 2021/2022, that is the names of those candidates who were successfully admitted into the institution for 2021/2022 academic session.
Do you want to be notified when the unizik admission list is out? Book mark this page and keep checking back. I will advice you to keep checking your Jamb Caps too to keep tracking your admission status.
What is Unizik admission list:
Unizik admission list is the names of unizik aspirant offered admission into the institution. The admission list comes in three batches, first list which is the merit list, 2nd list and 3rd list.
Is the Unizik list coming out as PDF? Many of unizik candidate ask this question everyday. I will like to inform you that, there is nothing like pdf in unizik admission. So i will advice you to keep checking on portal.
Unizik admission list 2021/2022 – check on Unizik Portal
1. Visit Unizik admission portal at portal.unizik.edu.ng.
2. After reading the instruction scroll down and Click continue.
3. Enter your Username and Password to login.
4. If you successfully login on your dashboard scroll down and click on check admission status.
You Can Also Check Unizik Admission list Via Jamb Caps.
Steps On How To Check Unizik Admission Status On Jamb Caps 2021/2022
1: Visit jamb e facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility .
2: Log in with your email(username) and password.
3: Scroll down, Locate and click on check UTME/DE admission status on caps.
4: On the left panel click on check jamb admission status.
When you click on the check admission status and your admitted in unizik, the course and the faculty will show in the dashboard. What you will do next is to click on the accept button.
Successfully admitted candidates are to begin the necessary registration without delay. check how to print jamb admission letter.
NOTE: The Nnamdi Azikiwe University admission list (merit) will be processed and uploaded by jamb in no time.
If your so lucky after checking this merit admission list and found your name in the list congratulations. And if you check and did not see your name in the admission list, Don’t loose hope wait for second list. Unizik as we all know, releases three list every year. The lists are, Merit admission list, Second list and VC list. So i will advice you to be patient and wait for your time. If you have any question kindly fill your information in the box below.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees
Use the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number below to make payment for Admission Acceptance and ICT fee from any where you are at any bank branch of your choice.
- Acceptance Fee: Forty-Seven Thousand Naira (NGN 47000) only.
- ICT Fee: NGN 4800
(Via NAU Mobile App Channel)
- If you have an android device available to you, download and install the NAU Mobile from Google Play Store
- After payments have been made at the bank, log on to the Mobile App (NAU Mobile) to perform the following operations:
- Confirm Acceptance and ICT fee payments
- You can also regenerate RRR numbers (Acceptance and ICT fee) incase the one on this slip becomes invalid as RRR numbers expire in about 1-2 weeks
- Default Sign in Credentials
Username : Your JAMB Registration Number
Password : password
UNIZIK Physical Clearance Documents
- Below are the documents you need to come with for the physical clearance process
- Birth Certificate / Baptismal Certificate
- Online Waec Result Printout
- Admission Status Slip
- Original Jamb Result Slip
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the digital Library
- Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO UNIZIK FRESH STUDENTS:
- REGISTRATION STARTS ON : 4TH NOVEMBER, 2021. Endevour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Regnumber before the 22ND DECEMBER, 2021
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification (STEP 2), irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
Your Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8AM TO 4PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
THE CANDIDATES HAS ONE WEEK OF GRACE FROM TODAY TO UPLOAD OR COMPLETE O’LEVEL RESULT UPLOADED ON JAMB CAPS.
See Other Things Candidate Search About Unizik Admission List
- unizik admission list pdf
- unizik admission news
- unizik portal 2021/2022
- unizik admission 2021
- unizik portal 2021/22
- Unizik dmission requirements