UNIZIK POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNIZIK POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Unizik.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik), is asking many questions about Unizk post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will unizik start selling their post utme registration form, Is unizik post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about unizik post utme registration portal. Most of Nnamdi Azikiwe University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the unizik post utme registration date made the unizik aspirants to be searching online for unizik post utme 2021/2022, unizik post utme portal, unizik post utme cut off mark, unizik post utme 2021/2022, unizik post utme 2021/22, unizik post utme result, Unizik Post utme 2021/2022 is out. However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions. The dates are outlined below:
Registration starts on Wednesday 12th August 2021 and ends on Monday 30th November 2021. Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 20th November 2021. Any change done after this date is invalid.
Unizik Post Utme 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to applyFaculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political
Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy and Technical Education
- Engineering – All programmes
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Health Sciences & Technology – Environmental Health Science
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Geography and Meteorology
- Physical Sciences – All programs except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
(a) Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
(b) Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
(c) Education – Adult Education, Early
Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
(d) Engineering – Agric & Bioresources
Engineering, Polymer &Textiles.
(e) Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts,
Environmental management, Estate
(f) Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
(g) Health Sciences and Technology –
Environmental Health only.
(h) Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
-Technical Education and
-All Affiliate Institutions
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
a. Arts – English Language and Literature
b. Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
b. Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany,
Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
c. Education – Educational Foundations,
Educational Management & Policy
d. Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
e. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
g. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
h. Medicine – Medicine
i. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
j. Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure &
Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
k. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
UNIZIK POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
The registration procedure is as follows:
- Registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August 2021.
- Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Monday 29th July 2021. Any change after that day will not be valid.
- Click here to visit the NAU portal
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on the “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable
SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: MON, 5TH – WED, 14TH AUGUST 2021
DAY 1: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2021
b. Pharmaceutical Sciences
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2021
a. Management Sciences
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2021
c. Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2021
DAY 5: FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2021
a. Social Sciences
DAY 6: SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2021
a Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 7: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2021
b Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2021
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme& DE)
a. Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
b. Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
c Auchi Polytechnic
d Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2021
DE for all NAU candidates
This information will be updated soon, so bookmark this page!!!
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Please read through the requirements for the screening exercise.
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00 am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening examination.
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Restrictions are as follows:
- Only bonafide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the
This is all we have for this topic: UNIZIK POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON Unizik.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our unizik aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks