myUTSA Blackboard | UTSA | University of Texas at San Antonio…
Access Utsa Blackboard for ASAP, Blackboard Learn, Bluebook (Course Evaluations and Syllabi), DegreeWorks, myUTSA Apps, myUTSA mail, OneDrive for Business, Passphrase Account Reset, PrintSpot, RowdyLink.
UTSA was founded in 1969 as the UT System’s third-largest institution by enrollment. The school has a 1.2 billion dollar geographical impact, while the UTSA Institute for Economic Development has a 2.9 billion dollars direct financial impact on the national level. The University of San Antonio is a part of the greater “University of Texas” concept.
The University of Texas was founded in 1876 after the state constitution was ratified, according to the Texas Constitution. UTSA now has a national research institute ranking of almost 31,000 students, and the university has set aside $68.1 million in research expenses for the 2017 fiscal year. This article explains the UTSA blackboard.
How to Login UTSA Blackboard
Below is the step-by-step approach to log in, follow and explore the UTSA Blackboard.
- Step1: Using the myUTSA gateway or a direct entry URL, students may access the UTSA Blackboard Login
- Step2: Browse to the web server’s sso-cas.it.utsa.edu section.
- Step3: From the MyUTSA drop-down menu, pick the alternate Blackboard.
- Step4: This will lead you to log in with your MYUTSA ID & PASSWORD.
- Step5: Tap on the Blue Login Page.
- Step6: After a successful login, with the active home button, the Blackboard Dashboard is opened. You are teaching or taking classes in the My Courses module
How to access UTSA Blackboard from Mobile?
Accessing this University everywhere you go has been made easy! So, wherever you are and whatever time it is, you can set reminders for your classes, view the schedule, check assignments, email the faculty or check your account balances from the new and improved UTSA Mobile app. But how to access all this? Follow the guide below-
- Go to the Apple Store or the Play Store depending on your mobile device.
- Search for the official UTSA Mobile app.
- Once found, install and launch the app while connected to a strong internet network.
- The app will ask for myUTSA ID and Password. Enter these details carefully and click on Login. Do not worry if you feel like you are directed to a web page.
- Once done, you will be directed to the Activity page of your Blackboard Learn where you will see all the new updates of your courses.
How to Reset UTSA Blackboard Account Password?
Don’t know the password? Wrote it down somewhere and lost it? No worries! Read the instructions below:
- Open your browser and go to the official website of UTSA Blackboard Learn: sso-dl.it.utsa.edu.
- Under the UTSA ID and Password you will see a link- “forgot/reset passphrase.” Click on this link and you will be redirected to another page with four options- Take Passphrase tour, Duo setup authentication, enter your contact info and reset your passphrase.
- Choose the last option as you have to reset your password and click on begin reset button.
- Enter the details asked: your myUTSA ID, non-UTSA email address and your contact number and click on the submit option.
- If you have entered your mobile number, open your phone and check for a reset code as a text message.
- Enter this code on the web portal and click submit. Enter the code as soon as possible because the code expires within a few minutes.
- The portal will ask you to enter the new password. You can make a strong password (of at least 15 characters) with a combination of letters, special characters and numbers and make sure you write it down somewhere safe and secure.
- Re-enter the new password in the next field and then click on Save the passphrase.
- If the process was executed properly, you will get a text message confirming the reset of UTSA password.
Remember: if you entered an email address instead of the mobile number, the reset code and other instructions will be sent to you via email. Follow the same procedure, as in the case of a mobile number, after receiving the reset code. The confirmation that your password was reset successfully will be sent to you via email too.
And if you do not receive any passcode (through email or phone):
- Go to the contact information page and double check your email and phone number that you entered and ensure that it is correct.
- Otherwise, you can contact the UTSA Support Office like the Tech Café or Student Computing Lab and confirm them your identity with your picture ID.