WAEC: Sample Questions(Exam runz)
West African Examination Council (WAEC) Exam is around the corner. This exam is a set qualification for anyone who wants to get into the University and more, So why on earth would you not do anything to ace it?. It is of notice to us that many of our blog visitors and student has been asking and searching different website online to know when WAEC GCE Sample questions/runz for 2021/2022 will be out as well as all the Instructions and Guidelines. Well its good for you to ask such questions! That’s not just all they asked, some students from around west Africa also wanted to know what kind of question they should be expecting?, How prepare they are for the Waec exam 2021?, The consequences of malpractice in Waec 2021, will Examination runz happen in Waec 2021? And how examination runz might help them in the upcoming Waec examination.
Lists of subject/practicals to be offered in Waec 2021
New Waec Subjects
- Computer Studies
- Office practical
- Civic Education
- Data processing
- Health Science
- Computer Studies
- Health Education
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one center will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted
Do they give Expo in Waec 2021?
Lets no beat around the bush, The answer to this question is inevitable. Yes Expos(salvation codes) are given to students writing in the examination hall either by means of telecommunication (strict invigilation) or manual writing on the board. It was even found that in ghana an invigilator was stabbed with a compass for Invigilating strictly.
How can I pass Waec without Exam runz?
Passing Waec is not a difficult thing, Although you risk the chances of getting a good grade, you still got your pride or maybe not.
The key to passing Waec without Exam runz can only be Reading and maybe Miracle but the later serve’s best. You have to start reading on time/ reading smart using 2021 Waec syllables . As a student who wants to pass his/her waec should read had by herself. Reading with waec syllabus will serve as a guideline to make sure you don’t jam-pack the wrong topics. That is pick a topic from the syllabus make a research on it.
Other Secret On How To Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO 2021/2022
- Be convinced that you want to sit for Waec 2021. It is your mindset that determines your life-set.
- Don’t believe the common saying that it is difficult to pass waec on your own
- Spend quality time to study your books and do not fail to ask questions.
- Register in a reliable and trusested waec center.
- If you don’t understand any difficult course, meet those that do. Learn how to understand difficult waec subjects
- Develop a strong study habit. There are waec study habits that lead to failure. Prepare a waec time-table for your personal reading.
- Improve your writing. Many persons fail waec because they have poor writing. Writing is the first thing the waec examiner sees.
- Do not write out of point. Go straight to what you are been asked.
- Don’t fail to use the right formulas and units in waec calculation courses.
- Work on your speed since there may not be enough time for you in the exam hall.
- Cross-check each line you write because you may not have time to come back.
- Ask the waec invigilators anything you do not care about.
- Don’t worry too much about how the waec result would be. Write the exam first.
- Test yourself regularly with standard waec questions. This will help you pass waec 2021/2022 once and for all.
- Make sure you remember everything in the hall.
- There are Jarking styles that pays in any exam. If you do not jark well, you will face challenges.
This is all we have for this topic: Secret On How To Pass WAEC, GCE & NECO 2021/2022 At One Sitting. What’s your take on this? kindly let the admin know if you have any advice or question to ask.
Sample questions for some subjects
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers – Papers 1, 2 and 3, all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be combined in a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of eighty multiple choice questions, all of which should be
answered within 1 hour for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of five essay topics and a passage each to test candidates’
comprehension and summary skills. Candidates will be expected to write an essay on one of the topics and answer all the questions on Comprehension and Summary passages. The paper will last 2 hours and carry 100 marks.
PAPER 3: Will consist of sixty multiple choice items on Test of Orals for candidates
in Nigeria and Liberia, and that on Listening Comprehension for candidates in Ghana, The Gambia and Sierra Leone. All the questions will be answered in 45 minutes for 30 marks.
In each of the following sentences, there is one underlined word and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
- Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ……………………….
- Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………………….
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
- There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely……………..of our staff.
- The armed robbers ……………every room in the bank to look for money.
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretations is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider most appropriate for each sentence.
- Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
- far cleverer than others.
- actually very stupid in his behaviour.
- annoyingly clever.
- behaving to be clever but is not.
- Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
- is being praised for being honest.
- does not know enough.
- knows more than he is prepared to say.
- is not telling the truth.
From the words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, chose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word as it is used in the sentence.
- By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
- I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
- A good citizen abides ………….. the rules of the land.
- Since his swearing in, the governor ……………….. his hometown.
- had not been visiting
- has not visited
- did not visit
- had not visited
SECTION A (50 MARKS) ………
Sample for MATHEMATICS
- Find the equation of the line which is perpendicular to y =and which passes through the
point (1, 3).
A. y = -3x
B. y = 3x
C. y = -3x + 6
D. y = 3x – 6
2. A bonus issue of ordinary shares on the basis of three new shares for every five held has been made by a company. What will be the increase in the number of shares of and investor who originally had 75,000 ordinary shares?
3. Which number is equivalent to 3^(4)÷3^(2) ?
4. Convert 13.025 to base 10.
5. If log10X = 0. 7549 and log10Y = 0.3285, find log10XY.