Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Year|ND & Degree
Today we will be looking at this topic: Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Academic Year | ND & Degree.
This article will look at YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Are you an Aspirant of Yaba College of Technology?
Are you asking for the YABATECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023?
Do you want to know how to check YABATECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of Yaba College of Technology Post UTME Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about YABATECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for YABATECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023.
How to access YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
Furthermore details of YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form
This is to notify YABATECH Aspirants that the Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is out.
Applicants are invited to apply for admission into Yaba College of Technology.
For National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programmes (100 level).
The application which is on-line will start on Monday, August 3, 2021, and closes on Monday, Sept 14, 2021.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form Eligibility
The admission screening is for candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution.
And also scored 150 and above for National Diploma Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level).
The B.Sc is in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2021/2022 UTME.
However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are asked to change to First Choice on JAMB Portal to be eligible for admission.
All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 2021.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form
- Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges).
- Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
- Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2021/2022” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- The applicant will click on the Apply Link above.
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice).
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the application Form Completely.
- Print Application SLip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
Instructions to candidates:
- Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during reg.
- Also any wrong information given on JAMB and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.